Registration Information


Tracy Chambers



DO NOT register your child before July 15. 


Please register through "My Account" on Spordle


If your child has played minor hockey before, they already have an HCR #, so please DO NOT create another one.


PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CURRENT RIS (RESPECT IN SPORT). If you need to renew your RIS please use the blue link below and when picking associations, please make sure you pick Rocky Minor Hockey Association.



If you are a new player to Rocky Minor Hockey, then you will need to completely fill out a Parent Declaration (PD) Form. In this form, you will need to upload Proof of Residency (any bill that shows your name and address). You will need to add my email ( to the PD where it asks for the MHA email.

Please see the blue link below.

Parent Declaration


Try-Out Option ($100.00) is for players registering to play in RMH.


LEARN TO PLAY (LTP) - Hockey Alberta requires your child to be 5 years old. If your child is 5 years and older, you are welcome to contact me. We need at least 10 players to offer this LTP program.


AA/AAA Try-Outs:  If you are trying out for AA/AAA, please only select the AA/AAA Try-Out button. By doing this, it saves you a spot in RMHA if you happen to get sent back home.

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information